Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, January 18, 2008

Easter Tips

Okay...not everyone is thrilled that Easter is coming so this year. I just seems like you just got done with Christmas dramas and bam!...Easter is already here. Well, relax...I've done all the work for you. You don' have to turn the church into Jerusalem again. This time you can choose something a lot simpler. A good mix of interpretive sign, dowel rod, song interpretation, monologue will do just as good. Believe me your Pastor will be elated that his platform isn't torn up for two months. To get an idea of what I'm talking about...just visit our site at howitiller.com/easter.htm. If you have any questions you can email me at howitiller@aol.com or even call me at 918-760-3561. If you haven't tried any of the above, you have a great experience to look forward to. If you missed out on Easter this year. These resources are available all year round and work any time...not seasonal at all. Drama works any time and more and more churches are finding that out.
Not sure which direction to go...I still have two weekends open to come and help. It's all I do...a different city almost every weekend.

No comments: