Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Chicago Metro

Well, I had quite a weekend with a wonderful group young people in the Chicago area. The group is a more advanced sign and interpretive movement team. They minister in service almost everyweek. I first became aware of the group called H.A.V.O.C. (Highly Anointed Voices of Christ)??? at one of our CODEs in Indiana. They do I Want It All Back and Let the Veil Down like nobody's business. Their enthusiasm is off the charts and would be considered by most churches as on the edge....But they do it with the ability to not look like they want people to look at them...but Christ. Anyway, I came in and taught some dowel rod songs that they could add to their repertoire. I ministered on SUnday morning and evening and mixed in what they already knew. WHat a great weekend. It was inspiring to see dedicated teens spend all Sunday afternoon creating something for a youth event coming up. I wish every church had teens with such dedication to the ministry of drama.
Their director now wants to sponsor a CODE for the Chicago metro. So watch for a possible CODE Chicago for the summer of 2008.

No comments: