Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter weekend

What a great week. Taught some wonderful teens Now Behold the Lamb, Let the Veil Down, Who Am I (black light version), Shake the Foundation With Praise. Had a friend learn the reader's theater, The Thorns Have a Rose and I did Someday, Came Today. What's nice is all of these pieces can be done anytime.

We'd love to hear how some of your Easter weekends went for you. Please email us anytime at howitiller@aol.com to communicate comments or if you have any questions.

Next up St. Louis national music conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.