Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, August 6, 2007

St. Louis Sunday School Conference

What a great three days! Hundreds of teachers from all over the US came to St. Louis for three days to hear from experts in their fields...puppets, story telling, decorating, child psych, black light drum core and of course I taught teachers how to be more creative, expressive and dramatic in the class room. Wednesday night I performed, "Are You My Son, Father?"

I was amazed at how many teachers came up to my table and said they appreciated what our drama ministry has changed their youth and how they've used many of our drama products in their church. What a wonderful feeling to know that what you're doing is touching people world wide.

This is the day that we need to rise up and magnify God in creativity. He is the epitomy of creativity and we need to use what HE has given to us to ministry with.

No comments: