Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Outdoor drama ministry

Had a wonderful weekend teaching a group of young and not so young people at Turning Point Church, the songs Arise My Love and The Presence of the Lord is Here in Cameron, MO.

Saturday evening had a two hour rehearsal that started it all.

Sunday morning I ministered through the monologue, "When the Hardest Thing To Do is the Right Thing to Do." It's the story of Uriah. If you're looking for a script that encourages doing the right thing, then this one fits the bill.

Sunday night we all gathered with the local church for street ministry at the town square. McCorkle Park has a band shell with a stage where we ministered with The Presence of the Lord is Here and Arise My Love...then I did I Want to Go, This Blood by myself. Their sign language team finished the evening with "Holy Thou Art God."

We've been invited to come back for the Valentine/Marriage Encounter in February.

No comments: